Listed below are some of the evil consequences of sinning:
1. A barrier develops between Allah (GOD) and the evildoer.
2. When a person perpetrates evil deeds on a continual basis, he will become despondent, losing hope of being saved.
3. The evildoer often falls into a state of depression and anxiety.
4. Fear permeates the heart of the evildoer.
5. Life becomes wretched for the evildoer.
6. The heart of the evildoer blackens and becomes hard.
7. An evildoer’s face loses its light and becomes morbid.
8. People feel contempt for an evildoer.
9. The worldly circumstances of an evildoer become straitened.
10. The wrath of Allah (GOD), a decrease in faith, and calamity, all of these are the lot of the evildoer.